What does a foster parent do?
- Provide a clean, safe, warm, nurturing environment
- Socialize the cats/kittens
- Schedule and attend medical appointments
- Drop off/pick up cats from weekly adoption events – usually Saturday and Sunday
- Provide personalized bios for the cat’s cage cards
- Learn and communicate a foster’s personality, behavior, amusing quirks, etc. that can be educational to a prospective adopter
What does Kitty City Kansas do?
- Pay for and help complete your State of Kansas foster license application
- Provide all veterinary care
- Provide support through an experienced group of foster parents
- Provide supplies as donations are available
- Provide wet and dry food